The Spirit of Christ-Mass

The birth of Jesus the Christ was, as with all Prophets, a great light and blessing for the consciousness and spiritual evolution of humanity. 
 
What was set in motion by the physical presence of each Prophet is ever evolving.
 
The holiday of Christ-Mass, the celebration of Jesus Christ, offers a special energy for opening our hearts to attune to the spirit of this great being. It is not actually the birth date of Jesus but never-the-less, the time of the Winter Solstice does hold much of what Christ gave to humanity: Renewal, Rebirth, the return of the Son!

The ever-living Christ spirit also brings to us incorruptible Faith, Strength, Certainty and Knowing of the One Reality (Abba, Father). Most remarkably, through Fana-fi-Rasul, Christ gave to humanity a new stage of spiritual evolution - 'to be one with the Father as I am one with the Father'. 

A Prophet's consciousness and life is one with the consciousness of humanity past, present and future. Through Christ's life, the veil of seperation from the Father was progressively exposed and shattered; this great fana (dissolution) dissolved the inner veil and through his baqa (rebirth or resurrection), opened the door to a new realization of the truth of our being. So now in our lives we are lead ever onward toward liberation, illumination, freedom, and eternal life. 

To help us with this transformative process Christ gives to us his Faith and his Knowing, which is Ya Maumin. 

If you wish to renew this faith repeat Ya Maumin; if you need to strengthen this faith, repreat Ya Azim-Maumin; if you need to find this faith, say Ya Wajid-Maumin.

Yeshua said, “I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Way and The Truth and The Life; no man comes to my Father but by me alone.”

Jesus said, "I am going there to prepare a place for you. After I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back. Then I will take you with me, so that you can be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going."

Popular posts from this blog

Enlightenment