Some Positive Affirmations


Affirmations as given by the spiritual master Hazrat Inayat Khan.  

He suggested these could be repeated 10 - 20 times a day.

Choose One that resonates with you and give it a try!




 


1. Bless, Lord, my life with Thy Divine Blessing.

2. I am well and happy in the life and Light of God.

3. Guide me to the purpose for which I am born on the earth.

4. Success is my birthright.
 

5. Bless my life with every bliss.

6. Help my life to fulfill its purpose.

7. Balance my life that I may know and act aright.

8. May my life become powerful and harmonious.

9. I seek my supply in God.

10. Grant me to have all power and wisdom, that I may best fulfill my life’s purpose.

11. Help me to serve Thy Cause.

12. 0 Spirit of Guidance, through Thy Divine Light on my path open my heart, that Thy spirit it may reflect.

13. My life is changing and taking a better turn.

14. My mind is still, my thought is steady, my sight is keen, my life is balanced.
 
15. My body is healed, my mind is fortified, and my soul is illuminated by the Grace of God.

Popular posts from this blog

Enlightenment