A Jewel from the heart of Murshida Mary Inayat






This is a transcript of an affirmation practice and short but powerful teaching given by Murshida Mary during a time of need.  Use this daily to nourish and sustain you.

"I affirm the reality of health, peace and love within me because God dwells there; Great Creator, may the Holy Spirit rest in my heart and grant me peace forevermore."

Accepting the will of God means contented acceptance, not just resigning ourselves to personal disappointments.

Jesus said: “What things so ever you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them and you shall have them.” (Mark 11:24)

I now make a picture in my mind of myself already in possession of what I ask for and that begins the process by which it becomes mine.
 

Be not afraid, for faith in God’s Presence in your life will guide and protect you, as you are much loved by him.  It is my sincere desire that these words will take root in your hearts and will loosen the threads of anxiety within you, Freeing you to soar to your highest potential and bring you peace of mind. 

There is no reality but God.

Popular posts from this blog

Enlightenment