Prayer for Peace with affirmations

This is The Prayer for Peace
with affirmations choosen for each phrase, from among those given by Hazrat Inayat Khan to his mureeds.
________________________________________________________________________

The PRAYER for PEACE                        
Hazrat Pir-O-Murshid Inayat Khan

Send Thy peace, O Lord, which is perfect and everlasting, that our souls may radiate peace.


 “Raise my consciousness to Thy harmony and peace. Let me become a perfect instrument to serve Thy divine cause.”

Send Thy Peace, O Lord, that we may think, act and speak harmoniously.


 “My spirit is productive of divine Harmony. I spread peace and keep balance.”

Send Thy Peace, O Lord, that we may be contented and thankful for Thy bountiful gifts.


 “I seek my life’s happiness in God.”

Send Thy Peace, O Lord, that amidst our worldly strife we may enjoy Thy bliss.


 “God, send Thy joy and peace in my life. Bless my life with every Bliss.”

Send Thy Peace, O Lord, that we may endure all, tolerate all in the thought of Thy grace and mercy.


 “Fortify me against the jarring influences and strengthen me in my struggle of life. Bless me with providence and illuminate me with Thy divine light.”

Send Thy Peace, O Lord, that our lives may become a divine vision, and in Thy light all darkness may vanish.


 “My heart is fortified and is being filled with the light of God. Inspire me, illuminate me and make my vision clear.”

Send Thy Peace, O Lord, our Father and Mother, that we Thy children on earth may all unite in one family.


 “Let Thy divine blessing flow through any heart to all Thy people in the world.”

Amen

Popular posts from this blog

Enlightenment

Moth Light