Be Still and Know that I Am There

Who is there?
Not a seperate deity called God, but an inseperable, secret part of you - it is "I" that AM there, always and forever.

"I am nearer to you than yourself to yourself." - Rumi

Tis I the eternal, tis I the All in All, tis I the all powerful, all knowing, all peaceful, all purposeful, all living. Throughout the universe I sing: 
La Ana Illa Ana; Tat Tvam Asi - No I but I; I am that I am!

Ah but no searching will find this "I", no amount of seeking reveal this "I" - you do not have to search for this "I", for I AM THERE when YOU ARE NOT, when you are still. 

"Self-effacement does not in any way lessen; it only makes one limitless." - Inayat Khan

Surrender all that you think you are to find what you really are. Oh Moinuddin, remember the Sufi is the one who is not! 


The One Reality whispers to us through its servants thus:

I am He whom I love, and He whom I love is I. We are two spirits dwelling in one body, If thou seest me, though seest Him; And if thou seest Him, thou seest us both.
Al-Hallaj

Know that when you learn to lose yourself, you will reach the Beloved. There is no other secret to be learned, and more than this is not known to me.
Al-Ansari

Being wholly present in God, is wholly lost to self. And thus she is present before God, absent in herself; absent and present at the same time. He is where she is not and she is not where He is.
Al- Junayd

He who knows himself understands that his existence is not his own existence, but his existence is the existence of God... Understand, therefore, that the knower's knowledge of himself is God's knowledge of Himself, because his soul is nothing but He.
Al-Arabi


Final Note: “Knowing” is not thinking, it is not conceptualizing, it is not knowledge – “Knowing” is being … so we could say,
“Be Still and you will BE that I AM”.

Popular posts from this blog

Enlightenment