Light Bearers - Essene Children of Light

The Earth at Night
The Essene Brother/Sisterhood were called "Children of Light". The order was deeply connected to nature, light and was a healing order. Its source is ancient and deeply rooted, according to Edmond Szekely (1905–1979) a modern day Essene and a translator of the Essene Gospels of Peace...

 They lived in the desert, on the shore of an ocean of sand. They came to this burning wasteland because it was less cruel than the persecution they suffered from their fellow man. And in the barren desert they planted a garden which grew and flourished for many hundreds of years.  They guarded among them the most ancient knowledge and the greatest treasure of holiness the world had ever known.

They were the Brotherhood of the Essenes.  Even they were not sure of their origins, so lost in time was the memory of their beginnings. Moses had been one of them, and the prophets of old. The Children of Light of ancient Sumeria were of their blood, and healers and teachers from the ancient time before the Pleistoncene Cataclysm, which we call the Great Flood.  The Brotherhood has always been with us... They sent out healers, and one of these was Jesus, the Essene.


As you commit, consciously, to being a Light Bearer, which you can do by repeating the Self-Initiation of the Light Bearers, you become part of the Essene Brother/Sisterhood of Light - you become one of the Children of Light!

Self-Initiation of the Light Bearer

In service to the Light of Truth,
           In the presence of the Angelic host of Light and all the illuminated souls,
I offer myself to the world as a light bearer.
           May this Light guide me, may this Light protect me,
may this Light make my vision clear.


 
A few additional Light Bearer Tools to help us keep strong in the light

The Pledge: “I pledge to uphold the light of Truth amidst the darkness of human ignorance.”

The Quest“I will constantly strive to recognize, affirm and manifest light in my life and in the life of all beings.”

The Invocation:
In The One, united with all the illuminated souls,
I will hold aloft the light of Truth.

Affirmation:
I will manifest light in every action I take;
I will spread Light with every thought I make;
I will give light with every breath I take,
And in so giving, so I shall receive.

Wazifa: Ya Nur (ya-Noor) - Ya Munawwir (ya-MOO-NAW-uhr)
 

Popular posts from this blog

Enlightenment

Moth Light